Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||Longyear Standard||Material:||High Quality Diamond Material|
|Available Size:||BQ NQ HQ PQ||Application:||Geological Prospecting|
Diamond Drill Bit,
Concrete Core Drill Bit
Precision BQ NQ HQ PQ Rod Shoe Bit Diamond Core Drill Bits For Geological Prospecting
Available Size: HQ
Brand Name: yaheng
feature: High drill speed
1. Notice : To select the right bit for the job, assess the speed and power of your drill for the size and depths of the holes to be drilled and assess ground conditions such as rock type/formation and down-hole conditions.
2. Size: bits are available in all standard drilling sizes . Also, non-standard sized bits can be produced according to requirements from clients.
3. Crown Height: offers crown impreg depths of 9mm, 12mm, and 16mm .The taller crown heights provide improved bit stability and reduced vibrations, enhancing bit life and performance.
4. Waterways: Various waterways are available for diamond impregnated bits. Differing waterways allow for better flushing in various ground conditions and drilling systems.
5. Matrix:impregnated bits matrices can be selected by our engineer according to ground conditions at client's work site.
standard Q threads as well as thread types required by clients are available.
The BQ / NQ / HQ / PQ rod shoes bits are designed to drill in casings or rods in difficult over burden material to position the rods or casing in the drilling hole. The interior is smooth and sufficiently large enough to allow free passage of coring equipment such as bits, reaming shells core barrels and drill rods. They are manufactured to withstand difficult drilling conditions: for example, unconsolidated overburdened or broken abrasive materials.
Reaming Shells are used together with Core Bits, maintaining the hole size and improving drilling stability.
1. High Penetration Rate
2. High Rotation Speed
3. High Performance
4. Long life drilling
5. High strong resistance to abrasion
Contact Person: Mr. Yu